Official PayPal Seal

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NEW!!!!! 99Cent Store Items

I said I was going to do monthly blogs about my great finds at the 99 Cent Store. However its been about 2 months since the last one. I have about 10 new items I bought and wanted to share.
Check em out!!!!


This is my brush holder. Also the flowers in the back I bought from there too.

This is a really good detangler I use daily on my daughters hair.

Dove Daily Moisture. It smells Amazing

These little razors are great for clean up. A must have in my make up kit.

Hair Mayo.... Not the greatest smell. I also don't see much difference.

Olive Oil Holding Spray. Makes my hair hard.... Works great on my daughters hair.

Nail Thickener LOVE IT......

Green Tea Nail Hardener works GREAT!!!!

I do love preserving my tans..... I still have my Miami Tan!!!!

VItamin C a must have!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment