Official PayPal Seal

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hallowen Costume At The Thrift Store

My kids are now 6 and 9 so for the last 9 years I have bought my kids Halloween costumes every year. Don't get me wrong I do love the joy they get out of dressing up and the excitement of "Trick Or Treating", however I'm sick of spending $25-50 of something they wear once and never use again. So my bright idea was to give them $10 each and take them to our local thrift store. I told them to get creative. Make up your own costume, and save a couple of dollars to go to the 99 cent store for any extras. These are the pictures from our "Thrift Store Shopping Day"
Enjoy the pictures......
XOXO
Ages


5855 Lankershim Boulevard
N. Hollywood, CA 91601
(818) 763-1245







So after a little fun and alot of decision  making......... They found there costumes.
Then a trip to the 99 Cent Store for the finishing touch.
Over all I spent $20 exactly



Cj got a Batman cape, he is going to use just the cape and he got face paint. I'm not sure what he is trying to be, but he likes it.


Kennedy got a Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz dress. She already has Ruby Red Slippers.


Kennedy also got this adorable coat. (still with in the $20)


Happy Halloween....

No comments:

Post a Comment