Official PayPal Seal

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Katie Holmes Marie Claire Interview



This interview in Marie Clarie with Katie Holmes is so good. It truly lets you know that no matter who you are, all mothers go through the same thing. You can be one of the top female actresses in Hollywood, married to Tom Cruise and being a mother is still difficult. I read this article and was amazed by her humble honesty.
 "My daughter was with me the other day at a work event and it was a long day,"  Katie 32, says in the magazine  "I took out some paper and markers that I had in my bag, and someone said to me, 'Oh, that is so cute,' and I looked at her and thought, 'No, this is not cute. This is what all mothers have to do.'" she also adds . "When I am at a loss, I always come back to my mother: What would my mother say? What would she do? That, and I always bring a snack and a coloring book,"  Being a mother of two crayons, snacks and gum are a must in my mommies bag of tricks. There is nothing like being out with a bored child. I also love that she takes her daughter to events and work with her. I think kids need to know what hard work is at a very young age.

Read more about Katie and Suri in the November issue of Marie Claire, on newsstands October 25. The pictures are also so beautiful of a grown "Joey" from Dawson's Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment