Official PayPal Seal

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ruby Kisses Cosmetics

Ruby Kisses Cosmetics.....






I came across this line while at my beauty supply store and thought i would try it out. I only bought one item,  it was the Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder in mocha. I have been using it for a cpl of week and couldn't wait to do my June favorites it needed its own post. The powder has full coverage and makes your skin look silky smooth almost pore less. I use ELFs tinted moisturizer and then apply the powder. I went back and bought a few nail polishes over the weekend and the quality of this product is amazing. The quality almost doesn't match the price...... The mineral powder was $4.99 and the nail polishes were 99 cents each. It always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside when i find a great product with an amazing price.

This is the powder I have.....

Love the cool nail colors

24/7 Eyeshadow Magic Primer
This primer is something I must try. I just have to find it....
I haven't found much literature or web presents on this line and I have only seen it at the Beauty supply store. I will keep my eyes open for more locations its sold.
(There website and youtube)


2 comments:

  1. They have the primer at beautyonlinesupply.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erica I am going to look for it NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete