Official PayPal Seal

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cools Finds

I wanted to share a couple of really cool things i found over the last week!!!!
This is hand made by one of my moms friends and the stones are strategical put together to promote healthy, centered, happy feeling and emotions. She has all different kinds and colors. My mom got two different ones and loves them.
A Unique Creation By Marnie.




This is a bracelet my mom bought in New Mexico. I just thought it was a strong statement piece that I would like her to donate to my jewelry collection!!!! lol

This little puppy was stranded at a thrift store until I rescued it!!!! $1.99 (Love it)

And last but not least I bought this massive mirror from a yard sale. It is going to go over my dinning room table. Just as soooon as I get someone to mount it on the wall.
$20 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment