Official PayPal Seal

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Date Night At The Hyatt Regency Century Plaza

Over the weekend my husband and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. It was there 45th anniversary so they offered deals on the rooms. My husband and I have been married for almost 10 yrs and its always good to find new things to do for date night. We checked in around 7 effortlessly. The staff was so helpful from the valet to the check in. The gentleman who checked us in was pleasant and knowledgeable. I had made the reservations. Went we checked in they gave me a envelope with my name on it. We arrived at our room on the 10th floor, the room and view was amazing. We live right over the hill and don't enjoy what many people travel miles to come and see. I opened the envelope and it was a thank you card with the Director of Public relations business card in it.  That was a very nice personal touch.


                                                                 And the view....





Thank You note....


                                                                     
After we got dressed and had a few cocktails we went to dinner at the restaurant down stairs Breeze.
There is a bar right when you enter the hotel and a bar lounge called Bar X.

The shoes.... and outfit for the night.

We had a wonderful romantic dinner... The food and drinks are delicious!!!

Manhattan Martini

1st Course

2nd Course 


My Pappa Bear



The end of our night....

The next morning.....


Thank You to the Hyatt for an amazing quick get away!!!!
We will be back soon
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
2025 Avenue Of The Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
(310) 228-1234











No comments:

Post a Comment