Official PayPal Seal

Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Buys.......



Well since coral is my power color for Spring/Summer 11 its only right.


Love this flowy skirt. It is a coral/almost pink long bohimian skirt. That is perfect with a tank and sandals.
However the beach is calling on it also with a embellished bikini top.


My new obsessions because I dont feel like doing my hair.... lol
I have so many colors solids and prints. Perfect for working out also.



IDK...... ummm floral is in Right???? lol The jury is still out. I liked them when I bought them.
They might become costume jewelry for my daughter.
What do u think???


I don't do tennis shoes unless I'm working out However I might have a change of heart.....
So comfy



 Really not much to say..... Love it!!!!
I love scarfs any time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment