Official PayPal Seal

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tanya Williams New Cast Memeber of LA Basketball Wives


Basketball Wives has a new addition to the family. Joining the team is a new sector in Los Angeles. For the LA cast, the most recent member to join, NBA wife Tanya Williams, (wife of imprisoned former New Jersey Net Jayson Williams for accidentally killing a limo driver) is causing quite a stir. Defending herself, she told the NY Post,
“I signed on to participate in the show to elevate the negative perception… that [it] is purposely filled with flighty, overly emotional and sense lessly dramatic women. Yes, my life is chaotic, dramatic and surreal, but I am also a businesswoman,”
Meanwhile on the other hand, Shaunie O’Neal said,
“The L.A. cast — there are some wives and fiancés, which I’m fine with. But there’s a little bit of trash kind of sprinkled into that cast that I’m totally against. I was really very hands off with that cast.”

Yeah to this..... I am so excited to watch the Los Angeles Basketball Wives. Not only do I love this show, I had the opportunity to spend some time with Tanya last year. I worked for her brother and she would visit him with her daughters. Let me say she inspired me be a better mom. Tanya had the patients of a saint with her children so kind, calm and loving. I would watch her talk to them and explain things to them, it was amazing. To watch a woman with so much going on both business and personal and to still be so cool headed with your children. Let me not even talk about the manners and respect she instilled in her children. 

I know she will bring such a positive light to the cattiness of reality TV. 
Tanya Williams is a true class act!!!!

Age

No comments:

Post a Comment