Official PayPal Seal

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beauty Supply Trip

I had to go pick up some dye for my hair yesterday and found a couple of things that we (my daughter and I ) fell in love with.....


Princess Beauty Supply
7567 Laurel Canyon Blvd, North Hollywood CA 91605
 TEL: 818-982-5982

I love this beauty supply store they are so helpful ask them anything about hair care and they know.
OK so first thing my mini-me found was...
Little Popeye!!!!

This is a headband with two braids around it. So cute and versatile. She loves it!!!!
99 cents (WOW)


Ruby Kisses
Hydrating Lip Oil Treatment Gloss
$1.99
We went to the beach earlier this week and my lips got sooo chapped. I found this and being the Ruby Kisses Lover I am, I had to try it. I have had it less than 24 hrs and my lips feel so soft and moisturized. The scent and feel is menthol. I will have this in my purse at all time now!!!





Then we picked up this feather earrings.
a BUCK....
wow
This beauty supply store has great finds
If you are in the North Hollywood area stop by and check them out!!!
XOXO
Age



1 comment: