Official PayPal Seal

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Back at it......

Yayyyyyyy  I'm back. I took a short (well almost 2 years) break. However today after dropping my kiddies off at school I got "Inspired". Inspired to start posting again. I have been so busy over the last year or so that I lost all my creative mojo. In the last 2 hours I have fought google and my brain to log back into "Agesvision". I never realized how many emails and passwords I have.
 I started an Agesvision instagram and that was so easy I forgot to post on my blog. Shame on me.... I am having so much fun looking back at my past post. I forgot how much fun it was to just post things that intrigued me, inspired me, upset me, enlightened me.


So I'm back. I promise to post weekly for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment