Official PayPal Seal

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

AGE Will Be MIA







Soooo the last week or two has been super crazy. I cant wait for my little ones to start school again. Wow 1st and 4th grade, I remember those days like they were yesterday. When did I become the parent lol i have always been the kid that needed to go school shopping, not taking my own school shopping. Life is crazy and short. Nevertheless it has to get done so mommy and daddy took care of it. We are just two weeks away from getting back to "NORMAL". Before we do that Age and the family are going on a vacation to Miami FL. whoooo hooo!!!!! Ive never been, but we have a few friends out there and family so it should be fun. I'm super excited to go to the Versace Mansion, Bayside Marketplace, Aventura Mall, Coconut Grove, The Bal Harbour Shops and many, many more. Some damage is gonna be done!!!!! I am taking my lap top and will post pics..... From beginning to end, even the 3:30am pickup......
Bon Voyage.....
Age



No comments:

Post a Comment