Official PayPal Seal

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Accessories








I am a clean cut straight line dresser.... Meaning I love simple. I rarely wear anything with crazy prints, floral, animal print ect. So looking to buy some new accessories I found tons of beautiful printed and bright colored items. That look amazing just not on me, not my style!!! So I wanted to show you a few pieces of jewelry that will be joining my jewelry box collection. I really love Jade, clean simple silvers with a little "POW" and great golds. I like being able to change an outfits look with a quick earring change, or an added necklace. Accessories can make or even break your look. I have a friend that wasn't the BEST dresser, her style was "different" to put it nicely. Anyways we were on our way out I went to pick her up and OMG I wanted to scream, cry and laugh all that the same time. She had literally went into her closet and put on every accessory she could. A belt, hat, purse, 5 bracelet's, big hoop earrings, 4-5 layered necklaces, rings almost on every finger, toe rings.... lol I am exaggerating but it was "NO BUENO"
So all I'm saying is know where the line is..... I hope you like my pieces I have selected.
All the items are under $20. I love fashion, and a bargain make me even happier.
***Please email or comment if you want to know were to get any of the items you see****
Sharing is caring....
XOXO
Age

No comments:

Post a Comment